chevron

Monday, July 28, 2008

First Day of School.....Freedom











So here I sit....tick tock tick tock....that is what I here. Today ALL of my munchkins loaded on the bus for their first day of school. Maycee, Clay and Tyler were excited to get back to the classroom and Laynee proceeded like she was an old pro. The only melt down we had this morning was because Laynee's hair was not fixed to her liking and she was not going if I did not fix it right! I only broke down for a few tears during our morning prayer as I realized I was leaving my little angel in the hands of Angels. I wish I could be a fly on the wall today. The school seemed so big and the day seems like it will be so long. It is hard to believe that I have been home for 9 years and waiting for this day to come. Now that it is here I wonder where the years have gone and even struggle to remember all that we did during that time. I have not forgotten it all but it sure has gone fast. It seems we are opening a new chapter in our life and I am excited to see and be a part of all the life experiences that our children will bring to us in the next 9 years. It is sure to be full of all that life has to bring. Without children Jerry and I would be missing out on the greatest joys and opportunities to grow that life has to offer. Family, children and faith are what make us happy. Our life is good!

No comments: