chevron

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Announcement

All in all this has been an eventful and fun summer. The kids are ready to get back to play with their friends for a few days before school starts. I am enjoying the few days of green I have left of this summer. When we all get back we will hit the ground running to get ready for school and our new arrival. I am feeling great still. It is good to know this will be our last addition. I am ready to move to the next stage of life and enjoy raising our children. They are such a blessing and bring exhausting joy to my life every day. Family is a part of who we are. I have enjoyed the time spent with all my extended family. It always helps me understand myself and appreciate life a little more. OHHHH there is one more bit of big news I almost forgot to include. Brittanae is ENGAGED! She and PJ were also here for a week and he finally popped the question while they were here. Her ring is beautiful and they are soo happy. They do not have a date yet and believe it or not I did not get a pic of the couple or the ring but you just have to trust me. How could I almost forget such an important announcement?? Congrats Britt and PJ. We love you!!

No comments: