chevron

Friday, June 19, 2009

8 months....already!




fgjdkj vgmk b (Brody's contribution to the blog entry)


Brody is already 8 months!!! He is growing so fast now. He scoots his little self where ever he wants to go and is rocking back and forth on his elbows and knees. He started saying "da da da da" on his 8 month birthday. We were eating dinner and all of a sudden I heard him join in the conversation. Jerry was not with us so we had to call him and he was so excited. It is a great early father's day present. (am I off the hook) Today was so cute. We have been trying to teach him sign language. He almost has milk down as a sign. Sometimes it is difficult to know if he is really doing it or just moving his fingers but today when he was saying da da da he made the sign for Dad at the same time. I had witnesses to see it! Now if I could only get a "mama" then life would be complete. I'm sure once he starts I will be hearing a lot of it! I'll want to teach him some other new words. We are having so much fun with him. He has been swimming in the pool and enjoying learning new things. We are so thankful for this little bundle of life in our family!!!

No comments: