chevron

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can you believe it? I am four and a half months old! Mom says I am growning a lot lately. I love playing with my new toys and have recently discovered that I have hands. They do all kinds of cool things. They can hold onto my toys, pull my binki out of my mouth and they all fit into my mouth at the same time! Mom says they will put my binki back in my mouth too but I like to make her get out of bed and do it for me, then I know she is still there. Mom is making me do this crazy thing where I have to fall asleep by myself and I don't like it!! She says I need to take a nap but I just want to play. Naps are for babies, I am a big boy, can't you see how I am holding my head up? I still love her though. She feeds me yummy milk. My brothers and sisters play with me a lot. Tyler and Clay are fun big brothers. Clay like to teach me how to box. He keeps saying "I'll give you so many left's you'll be beggin for a right". I'm not sure what right and left are. Tyler is good at holding me and changing my clothes. Sometimes we hang out on his bed while mom is doing stuff around the house. He is pretty cool. My sisters are fun too. They like to carry me and play with me. Well, I guess I will take a nap now. Mom read this new book and it says I need four naps a day. I have tried it and I do feel better. She says I am a really good baby and is enojoying every day with me. She also says something about deserving a good baby because of my sister. I guess someday I will understand!

No comments: